See the nutritional information
- 3 cups Silk Original or Vanilla almondmilk, or Unsweetened Original or Unsweetened Vanilla soymilk
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Make oatmeal
- In a medium saucepan, bring Silk to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir in cinnamon and 2 cups oats and cook according to oatmeal package directions, usually about 2-3 minutes for quick oats, 5-7 minutes for old-fashioned oats.
- Make topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl toss together 1/2 cup oatmeal, almonds and honey. Spread on a baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted, about 5-7 minutes.
- Pour oatmeal into bowls and sprinkle with topping.