See the nutritional information
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour or whole wheat pastry flour
- 1-2 Tbsp sugar or honey
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Silk almondmilk, any flavor but Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp canola oil or melted butter
- 1 egg
Dish up your review
Almond PancakesNorth Carolina
Love it! Changed a couple things though.I thought these pancakes were great, however, I am a Vegan and I do not consume eggs. I used Energy-G egg substitute, it tastes about the same and doesn't affect the texture. Also, I added a teaspoon of Vanilla.
ExcellentI followed the recipe exactly and they came out excellent—nice, light and fluffy! It only made about five medium‑sized pancakes, so you may have to scale the recipe if you have a lot of mouths to fill.
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Pure Almond, oil and egg.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture and stir just to moisten—a few lumps are fine.
- Cook pancakes on a griddle over medium heat.
- Serve immediately.