See the nutritional information
- Canola cooking spray
- 1 lb large shrimp, uncooked
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1/2 cup Silk Original soy, almond or coconutmilk
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese-style bread crumbs)
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tsp stoneground mustard
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Dish up your review
Baked Coconut Shrimp with Spicy Dipping SauceTennessee
better with coconut pineapple dipdid not like the spicy dip with recipe. cococunt shrimp was great. better when shrimp was paired with a cocunut pineapple dip I made from scratch. It only took 5 min to make.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with canola oil.
- Peel and devein shrimp. Using a small, sharp knife, “butterfly” shrimp by making an incision head to tail down back of shrimp and opening slightly, like a book.
- Beat egg whites and Silk in a shallow bowl.
- Combine panko and coconut in another shallow bowl.
- Dip shrimp in almondmilk/egg mixture then into crumb mixture, pressing to coat. Place shrimp on baking sheet.
- Lightly spray shrimp with oil and bake 5-7 minutes per side until lightly golden brown and cooked through.
- To serve, combine dipping sauce ingredients in a small bowl and serve with warm shrimp.