See the nutritional information
- 1 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Silk soy, almond or coconutmilk, any flavor except Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 3/4 cup blueberries
Dish up your review
Inedible PancakesThese came out absolutely terrible. I followed the recipe exactly and they did not rise, were super thin, very runny, and after making two pancakes (which were not tasty at all), we threw the rest of the batter away. We were very disappointed and will think twice before using a recipe from this site again.
These were great!I have now used this recipe 3 times. My boys and I love it. The first time they were perfect, the second time I over mixed so they were a bit thin. The third time I added a touch more baking powder, used egg replacer because we were out of eggs, and they are super thick! I would suggest plain soy milk and not the vanilla. That flavor can overpower the recipe. We always have soy milk in the house so it is nice to have a good soy pancake recipe.
These were Awesome!These were nice and fluffy when cooked right. I would suggest using a little bit more baking powder and I used strawberries instead of blueberies. Otherwise, these are great! only downside is that you could taste a little vanilla in them.
- Combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, Silk, oil and honey until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients and stir gently until barely combined—the batter should be slightly lumpy.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Cook on a hot oiled griddle. Serve hot.