+ 1 hour to chill
See the nutritional information
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 cups Silk soy, almond or coconutmilk, any flavor except Light
- 3 Tbsp margarine (or butter)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
Dish up your review
AMAZING!!!I am in love with this recipe. I made it with the Coconutmilk and the flavor was a vacation to my taste buds.
Great!This pudding is delicious! Doing a quick calorie calculation, I found it to be closer to 160 calories for 1/8 of the recipe, and I even used a lower calorie milk. Not sure how they came up with 116.
"Silk Chocolate Almond Milk" versionEven easier, use Silk Chocolate Almond Milk - already has chocolate and is sweet enough! 1/8 tsp salt 1/4 cup Arrowroot Powder 3 cups Silk Chocolate Almond Milk 3 Tbsp Organic Butter 1 Tsp Organic Vanilla Extract Follow the preparation instructions to the original recipe. Enjoy!
- Combine the cocoa, sugar, salt and cornstarch in a saucepan and mix well.
- Slowly add the Silk, whisking constantly to prevent lumps. Bring this mixture to a boil over medium heat while whisking constantly.
- Lower the heat to a simmer, cover and simmer gently for 8-10 minutes, until pudding begins to thicken.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the margarine (or butter) and vanilla.
- Pour into 1 large bowl or 8 small serving bowls and refrigerate for at least an hour until thoroughly chilled.