- 16 oz regular or nondairy cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp dark rum or 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Silk Seasonal Nog*
- 2 eggs
- 1 9-inch deep-dish graham cracker crust
*If Silk Nog isn't in season, try this recipe with Vanilla soymilk or almondmilk!
Dish up your review
Try it!It's good!
Delicious Cheesecake!I always enjoy the Silk Nog, it's the greatest, and this year I decided to try out the recipe on the side of the box. I made this Eggnog Cheesecake for my family over the Christmas holiday and they all just loved it. It barely even lasted long enough for me to get a piece to try for myself. If you like eggnog and cheesecake, then you just have to try this recipe. Really great flavor! Awesome recipe!
Wonderful!We love anything egg nog, and LOVE Silk egg nog. This recipe is so easy and tastes amazing!
You will love thisWe make this every year for the holidays. Simply wonderful !
Eggnog CheesecakeNorth Carolina
Favorite holiday dessertThis has surpassed all my holiday desserts and even become my family and friends favorite. All my friends beg me to make it and my family demands it for both Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners!
Eggnog CheesecakeNew Jersey
YummyI made this last year for the holidays and everyone loved it! They had no idea it was made with soy milk.
Everbody Loves This!Ever since the first time I made this, I've had to make for Thanksgiving & Christmas. But, you have to be quick! It gets gobbled-up so fast!
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, salt and nutmeg until light and fluffy, scraping sides of bowl.
- Beat in rum or vanilla and Silk.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Pour into prepared crust and bake for 25-30 minutes until set.