See the nutritional information
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup Silk Vanilla soy or almondmilk, or Original coconutmilk
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla or almond extract
- Canola cooking spray
- 6 thick slices day-old French bread
- Spray griddle or skillet with canola and place over medium-high heat.
- Beat together the egg, Silk, spices and extract.
- Dip each slice of bread in the Silk mixture, soaking both sides.
- Place on hot skillet and cook until bottoms are golden brown. Flip and brown remaining side.
- Keep warm in oven on low heat until ready to serve.