See the nutritional information
- 1 1/2 oz Irish whiskey
- 1 tsp dark brown sugar
- 6 oz hot, strong coffee
- 2 oz Silk Original Creamer, heated and whisked until frothy
- Whipped cream or non-dairy whipped topping, optional
Dish up your review
warm and toastyi have tried at my sisters house Irish Coffee warms you up fast!! great around the Holidays!
SPECIAL MORNINGS!This is my, and my husband's favorite way to declare it's the week end! Friday, Saturday and Sunday, we make this coffee recipee to mark the work week is over and the fun is beginning! It's smoothe, creamy and delicious!
- Pour whiskey and brown sugar in a 10-oz Irish coffee glass or mug.
- Stir in hot coffee and gently pour in hot, frothy Silk.
- Top with whipped cream, if desired.