See the nutritional information
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1/2 cup Silk Original or Unsweetened soy, almond or coconutmilk
- 2 Tbsp margarine (or butter)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Place a steamer basket in a large saucepan. Add enough water to come just below the basket. Bring water to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Place potatoes in steamer, cover and cook until tender, about 15-20 minutes. Drain and return to saucepan.
- Mash warm sweet potatoes with a hand mixer or potato masher.
- Add Silk, margarine (or butter), salt, pepper and nutmeg. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated, adjusting salt and pepper to taste.