See the nutritional information
- 2 cups Silk soy, almond, or coconutmilk, any flavor except Unsweetened
- 3 oz semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Dash of cayenne, optional
- In a small saucepan bring Silk to a simmer over medium heat. Whisk in chocolate and continue to cook until chocolate is melted and fully incorporated.
- Remove from heat and whisk in cinnamon, vanilla and cayenne.
- Pour into two warm mugs. Top with cinnamon or chocolate sprinkles.
- For a spirited drink, add 1 oz coffee liqueur such as Kahlua.