+ 3 hr to freeze
See the nutritional information
- 1 1/2 cups Silk Vanilla soymilk
- 2 cups fresh or frozen peaches
- 3 Tbsp sweetener of choice (agave, honey, etc.)
- 8 ice-pop molds or small paper cups
- 8 ice-pop sticks
- 1 dash salt
- Place Silk, fruit and sweetener in a blender and purée until smooth.
- Pour mixture evenly into molds or cups and freeze until solid, about 2-3 hours. If using paper cups, cover each cup with plastic wrap and then insert stick through plastic to keep the stick centered.
- NOTE: You may substitute 2 cups of any fresh or frozen fruit or berries. This recipe is also great with Silk Pure Almond Vanilla or Silk Pure Coconut.