See the nutritional information
- 2 1/2 cups Silk, any flavor except chocolate
- 1/3 cup short grain white rice or Arborio rice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup, brown sugar or honey
- 1/2 cup raisins, if desired
- In a medium saucepan, bring Silk, rice and salt to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered until rice is cooked through, about 25-30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat egg until well combined. Whisk in a ladle of hot rice mixture into beaten egg.
- Add egg mixture back into saucepan and stir over low heat until thickened, about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, cinnamon, sweetener and raisins, if using. Serve warm or cold.