See the nutritional information
- 1 cup rinsed quinoa
- 3 cups of your favorite Silk
- 2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Pinch of salt (optional)
Dish up your review
Silk Quinoa PuddingColorado
Not a keeperWe did not like the texture of the pudding. The quinoa made it weird.
Silk Quinoa Pudding
Yum!This was amazing! I love quinoa, silk, maple syrup, and this pudding!
Silk Quinoa PuddingMichigan
YUM!We love quinoa & hadn't thought of using it this way. We were all pleasantly surprised at how yummy it was! We liked it warm & cold later on :)
- Rinse quinoa thoroughly, then drain and set aside.
- Mix Silk, vanilla, maple syrup and salt in a saucepan and set on simmer.
- Add quinoa to milk mixture and cook for 30 minutes, stirring frequently (but not constantly).
- Once thickened, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Serve warm, or refrigerate and serve cold if desired. Can be served with your favorite toppings as well (brown sugar, fresh or dried berries or other fruit, nuts, etc.).Refrigerate any leftovers.