See the nutritional information
- 3/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 1/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 cup Silk Original or Unsweetened soy, almond or coconutmilk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 (7-oz) can chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, drained
- 1 cup canned corn kernels, drained
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray or grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Whisk together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt and cumin in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Silk, egg, oil and honey.
- Pour egg mixture over cornmeal mixture and stir until ingredients are moistened. Do not overmix.
- Remove chilies from can and chop.
- Gently stir chilies and corn into batter.
- Spoon into prepared pan and bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold.