See the nutritional information
- 1 small can black olives, drained
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup Silk Original soy or almondmilk
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Butter and flour a 2-liter cake pan.
- Slice olives.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs and flour.
- Add Silk, baking powder, oil and grated cheese. Add salt and pepper.
- Blend olives and tomatoes into the mixture and pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for about 50 minutes.
- Allow the pan to cool for 10 minutes before inverting the pan and removing the bread.