See the nutritional information
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup Silk Original soy, almond or coconutmilk
- 2 Tbsp unsalted margarine (or butter), melted
- 6 Tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Additional melted unsalted margarine (or butter) or canola oil for greasing the pan
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Whisk the eggs, Silk and melted margarine (or butter) in a medium bowl.
- In a larger bowl, combine the flours and salt.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients, add the egg mixture and whisk to combine.
- Let the batter rest for 10 minutes.
- While the batter is resting, place the popover or muffin tin in the oven for five minutes. Remove the hot pan from the oven and brush with melted margarine (or butter) or oil.
- Divide the batter equally.*
- Bake the popovers undisturbed for 15 minutes—no peeking! Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F and continue to cook for an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve hot from the oven.
- * If using a popover pan, fill 6 wells nearly full. If using 1/2-cup muffin tins, fill each only 1/2 full.