- 2 Tbsp unsalted margarine
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup Silk Original or Vanilla Soy, Almond or Coconutmilk
- 3-4 Tbsp additional Silk
Dish up your review
Maple Caramel SauceColorado
Wish I had found this recipe sooner!I have been craving a vegan-friendly caramel sauce for ages and I'm delighted to have found this one! It was super simple, yet so rich, creamy and delightful!! You have GOT to try this if you love caramel sauce!!
Maple Caramel SauceFlorida
heavenlyI am lactose intolerant and have been looking for a non dairy caramel recipe for several years. I have never found one that was good, until now, This is heavenly.
- In a small saucepan, heat the margarine, sugar, maple syrup and corn syrup until it comes to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, whisk in 1/3 cup Silk. Do not be concerned if the sauce clumps.
- Bring the mixture back to a simmer and cook, stirring, for an additional 5 minutes to smooth out any lumps.
- Whisk in 3-4 Tbsp of additional Silk to achieve desired consistency.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.