+ setting overnight
- 1 cup Silk Unsweetened Coconutmilk
- 1 1/2 tsp maple syrup (or more to taste)
- 3/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) boiling water
- 1 cup rolled oats (gluten-free if intolerant)
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp hemp hearts
- Fresh berries
- Prepare Golden Milk
- Mix spices, boiling water and maple syrup in a small bowl. Whisk in Silk.
- Combine with Oat Mixture
- Place oat mixture in a jar and pour golden milk over oats. Let sit in fridge for at least 8 hours.
- Garnish with fresh berries and enjoy!