- 1 cup Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup baby spinach (for color)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp light agave
- 1 tsp lime zest, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chia seeds, plus additional for garnish
- Silk Vanilla Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative
- Favorite granola
- Coconut flakes, for garnish
Dish up your review
- Blend all ingredients, except for chia seeds, yogurt alternative, granola and coconut flakes, in a blender. Mixture should be smooth and a bright mint green color.
- In a bowl, whisk together the blended mixture and chia seeds.
- NOTE: You can add the chia seeds to the blender, but the chia seeds look great when they’re still whole.
- Let pudding sit for at least 5 hours, or overnight.
- Assemble your parfait in a bowl or jar, alternating chia mixture, yogurt alternative and granola.
- Garnish with lime zest, granola, chia seeds and coconut flakes.