- 1 1/2 cups Silk Almondmilk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp agave nectar (or maple syrup)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 pomegranate, seeds removed and reserved
- Dash cinnamon, if desired
- Mix together Silk, chia seeds, cocoa powder, agave nectar and salt thoroughly in a bowl. Divide into four cups or bowls. Cover, and refrigerate overnight (at least 5 hours).
- In the morning, uncover and top with diced mango and pomegranate seeds. Finish with a dash of cinnamon, if desired.