- 1/3 cup Silk Unsweetened Coconutmilk
- 2 Tbsp soy or tamari sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 block extra firm tofu
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
Dish up your review
Baked Coconut Tofu
I love coconut tofu!I've tried making coconut tofu before, but this recipes offers much more flavor with less calories! I like to serve this with a vegan pineapple-orange dipping sauce. This dish is my favorite alternative to coconut shrimp, because I can't eat shellfish! Thank you! :)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine Silk, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and ginger in a large zip-seal bag.
- Drain and dry tofu on paper towels. Slice into 3”x1” strips, or cube.
- Add to marinade and let sit for 15 minutes, gently shifting bag occasionally to coat.
- Remove each piece, roll in coconut and place on a lightly-greased baking sheet.
- Reserve marinade for dipping sauce, if desired.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until coconut is nicely browned.