- 2/3 cup roughly chopped pecans
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups Silk Vanilla Almond Creamer
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Toast chopped pecans in oven for 4-5 minutes, until fragrant.
- In a medium bowl, combine toasted nuts, oats, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Stir to combine.
- In a smaller bowl, add Silk, maple syrup, applesauce, coconut oil and vanilla. Whisk until blended.
- NOTE: If coconut oil solidified while in contact with cold ingredients, microwave bowl in 30-second increments, just until coconut oil melts again.
- Arrange half of blueberries evenly over bottom of baking dish. Cover fruit with dry oat mixture, then drizzle wet ingredients over oats. Wiggle baking dish to make sure Silk moves down through the oats, then gently pat down any dry oats resting on top.
- Scatter remaining berries across top and bake for 42-45 minutes, until top is golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool for several minutes before serving.