See the nutritional information
- 1 cup Silk Light Vanilla Soymilk
- 1 frozen banana*
- 6 mint leaves, for garnish
- Zest of 1 lime, for garnish
*Remember to peel and chop the banana before freezing
Dish up your review
Banana Mint SmoothieWashington
Are you hot, cool off with this!We are one of the longest hot spells in my part of Eastern Washington State, on record. My banana's are getting ripe faster than we can eat them' Luckily, I have mint growing right out my back door. So this recipe is perfect for us. I have SILK Almond, Coconut and the NEW Coconut/Almond Blend in my fridge. I do recommend trying all the flavors till you find your "special" blend. My autistic daughter, who is leery of NEW, actually LOVED the Coconut/Almond BEST! **I also think it is a good idea to "crush a bit of the zest of some mint" into this as well as just a garnish, if you want more MINT POW!
- Combine Silk and banana in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with mint and lime zest.
- For a spirited drink, add 1 oz tequila.