- 3 cups butternut squash cubes (1 small squash)
- 3 medium parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 1/2 cups Silk Unsweetened Soy, Almond or Cashewmilk
- 2 Tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- Freshly ground white or black pepper to taste
Dish up your review
- Combine the butternut squash, parsnips, onions, garlic and salt in a soup pot and add the vegetable stock. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until the vegetables are soft, about 30 minutes.
- Add the Silk and tamari to the vegetables and broth.
- In three separate batches, purée in a blender or food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Add the nutmeg and season to taste with white or black pepper.