- 1 flax egg (1 Tbsp flax meal + 2 1/2 Tbsp water, whisk together and let stand 5 minutes)
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground or freshly grated nutmeg
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 3/4 cup Silk Protein Nutmilk, any flavor
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 apple, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1/3 cup gluten-free granola, if desired
- Pure maple syrup, for serving
Dish up your review
Cinnamon Apple Berry Baked Granola
Shayneit was really easy to make, I used regular oats and an actual egg and Silk Cashew Milk - used blackberries and raspberries for the berries - I had a piece for dessert and it was enjoyable
- Preheat oven to 375°F and spray an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray. Make the flax egg and set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oats, coconut sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together Silk, flax egg and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients and shredded apple in with oats and stir together.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and top with mixed berries.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until lightly browned and set. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- If desired, top with granola before slicing and serve with maple syrup.