+ chilling time
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 2/3 cups Silk Cashewmilk
- 1/4 cup white chia seeds
- 1/2 cup raw cashew pieces
- 1/3 cup packed coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp softened or melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 4 drops stevia
- 1/4 cup dairy-free cream cheese alternative
- 10 drops stevia
- Prepare overnight oatmeal
- Combine the oats, Silk and chia seeds in a large bowl.
- Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
- Prepare cinnamon swirl
- Place cashew pieces and coconut sugar (if using) in food processor and process beginning to clump, about 1 minute.
- NOTE: If using brown sugar, do not add this ingredient to food processor. Instead, add during next step.
- Add the cashews and brown sugar (if using) to medium bowl along with the coconut oil, cinnamon, vanilla, salt and stevia. Stir until paste forms.
- Place in a small plastic bag, seal the top and snip off a small piece of a bottom corner to pipe. Cinnamon swirl can be used immediately or made ahead with the oats.
- Prepare icing
- Combine cream cheese and stevia in a small bowl. Place in a small plastic bag, seal the top and snip off a small piece of a bottom corner to pipe.
- Divide the oats between 4 dishes, heating in microwave if desired.
- Pipe cinnamon swirl and icing over oatmeal and serve.