1 hr 15 min
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt, or to taste
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil, canola oil, or liquid-state coconut oil (melt in microwave to liquify)
- 1/4 cup Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk
- 2 Tbsp mild or medium molasses
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar, divided 3 ways
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon, divided 3 ways
Dish up your review
Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Bread
Perfect pumpkin!Great texture, flavour and easy instructions! I didn't have any molasses so substituted agave.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray three 5"x3"x2" mini loaf pans very well with floured cooking spray or grease and flour the pans. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt, whisking together to combine. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, add sugars, pumpkin puree, oil, Silk, molasses and vanilla, whisking until combined.
- Pour the wet pumpkin mixture over the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Evenly distribute batter between the 3 prepared pans, filling each about 2/3 full.
- Evenly sprinkle 1 Tbsp sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon over each of the 3 pans. Place pans on a baking sheet and bake for about 40 minutes, or until tops are set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- NOTE: Start checking at 30 minutes because all mini pans, ovens and climates vary.
- Allow bread to cool in pans for about 15 minutes before removing and placing on a wire rack to cool completely. Bread will keep airtight at room temperature for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.