- 2 cups uncooked large grain couscous
- 3 Tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 3 oz silken tofu (1/4 block)
- 1/4 cup Silk Unsweetened Soy or Almondmilk
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice or red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 English cucumber, diced in 1/4-inch pieces
- 4 small plum tomatoes, cored, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Dish up your review
Couscous Salad with Mint
This is SO delicious!I think everybody needs to try this recipe, The SILK company is BRILLIANT! My family and I LOVE this delicious dish. They said that it is the BEST side dish they have ever had.
Couscous Salad with MintNorth Carolina
Great side or main dishLoved this. I doubled the feta and added some chopped olives.
- Cook couscous in a large pot of salted water for 10 minutes or until the pasta is done. Drain but do not rinse.
- Spread couscous on a baking sheet to cool.
- In a mini food processor or blender combine mayonnaise, tofu, Silk, mustard, lemon juice and salt. Process until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- In a medium bowl combine couscous, dressing, cucumber, tomatoes, green onions, mint and parsley. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice; garnish with extra mint.