- Spray a 9"x13" (or other 3-quart casserole dish) with non-stick cooking spray and arrange bread cubes in an even layer in the dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg substitute, Silk, orange juice, maple syrup and spices. Pour egg mixture over bread, making sure all bread gets soaked. Scatter cranberries on top, making sure to tuck a few cranberries into the crevices between the bread cubes.
- Let french toast bake soak at least 15 minutes at room temperature, or cover with cling wrap and place in fridge overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 375°F. Bake for about 30 minutes and until top is lightly browned (you want the bake to be moist, but no longer liquidy).
- Serve with a dusting of powdered sugar, if desired, and a drizzle of maple or pancake syrup.