- 3 1/2 cups Silk Unsweetened Coconutmilk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup organic cornmeal
- 1/4 cup non-dairy cream cheese
- 1-2 Tbsp vegan margarine (or butter)
- Chopped parsley, chives or other herbs, for garnish
Dish up your review
Creamy Coconut Polenta
love the coconut !We make polenta frequently at our house. Its GREAT with Silk Coconut milk. creamy and tasty even without the cream cheese. We also added about 3/4 cup of corn kernels. certainly a repeat recipe!
Creamy Coconut PolentaIllinois
A great addition to any meal!I loved the silky flavor and the coconut milk made it over the top in deliciousness!
- Bring Silk and salt to a boil in a medium saucepan. Slowly stir in cornmeal.
- Return to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes until very thick, stirring often to prevent polenta from sticking to pan.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream cheese and margarine until fully incorporated.
- Spoon into a serving dish or press gently into a large oiled bowl, then turn over for molded polenta.
- Garnish with parsley, chives or other chopped herbs.