- 2 Tbsp Silk Plain Dairy-Free Almond Yogurt Alternative
- 1 1/2 cups baby kale
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup basil, packed (or more to taste)
- 3 Tbsp canned sundried tomatoes (in oil)
- 1/2 - 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, if desired
- 2 1/3 cup Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare pesto
- Combine all pesto ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Prepare crepes
- Combine all crepe ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and combined. Add additional Silk if mixture is too thick.
- NOTE: This batter can also be made a day in advance.
- Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat with oil. Pour 1/4 cup batter into heated pan, turning and tilting skillet to coat the bottom evenly.
- Flip once the crepe seems to be cooked and set on top, and the edges lift from the sides of the pan (about one to two minutes).
- Cook second side until bottom is firm, has golden brown spots and edges are crisp, 30 to 45 seconds. Transfer to a plate and cover.
- Repeat with remaining batter, brushing pan lightly with oil every 2 or 3 crepes, or as needed. Stack crepes and keep covered to prevent them from drying out and cracking.
- NOTE: If batter is too thick and does not spread evenly to edges of pan, whisk in more milk gradually, 1 Tbsp at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Stuff crepes with pesto filling and serve immediately.