- 1 cup fresh pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup Silk Vanilla Coconutmilk
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Additional shredded coconut for garnish
Dish up your review
Dairy-Free Toasted Coconut Pumpkin MuffinsOhio
Tasty Two: Pumpkin marries CoconutI love anything pumpkin. I put it into yogurt, oatmeal, and egg whites. These muffins made with coconut milk were so moist and flavorful. I also love the spices that make these muffins taste like fall. I would love to make this as a sweet bread, too!!! I made a simple icing out of pumpkin puree, dairy free whipped topping, and instant pudding mix. Thanks silk!
Dairy-Free Toasted Coconut Pumpkin MuffinsNew Jersey
in LOVEThis is one of my favorite recipes. It combines everything I love. Cinnamon, Pumpkin and SILK. I used less sugar and more spices.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease mini muffin pan or line with mini muffin paper cups.
- Whisk together pumpkin, Silk, applesauce and shredded coconut.
- In separate bowl, sift flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt.
- Slowly incorporate the sifted dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture.
- Pour into greased or lined muffin pan. Garnish the individual muffins with a sprinkling of shredded coconut. Bake for 10-12 minutes.