- 2 cups Silk Vanilla Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative
- 2 Tbsp cranberries
- 3 Tbsp raisins
- Handful of fresh strawberries, chopped
- 3 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint, thinly sliced
- Mix Silk, cranberries and raisins until well-combined.
- Line a baking tray with foil and pour the mixture overtop. Spread to create an even layer.
- Sprinkle with strawberries, chocolate chips, coconut and mint. Freeze for 2-4 hours, until completely frozen.
- Remove from freezer and use a sharp knife to break the bark into pieces. Serve immediately or store in freezer.