- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1-2 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp clover honey
- 3 Tbsp Silk Creamer
- 2 tsp fresh mint leaves, minced
- 1 cup melon balls
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sliced bananas
- 1 cup strawberries
- Mint leaves, to garnish
Dish up your review
Fruit Salad with Honey Mint DressingOhio
new twistthis recipe gives the standard fruit salad a new twist, bathing each piece of fruit in a creamy, citrus flavor with a hint of mint,makes for a nice and unexpected surprise. Classy
Fruit Salad with Honey Mint DressingNew Jersey
Taste goodThe dressing is runny, but it taste good.
Fruit Salad with Honey Mint Dressing
A Sweet Surprise!I have made this recipe several times when I have company, especially when I host a party to sell things like jewelry or home products. All my guests rave about the subtle and sweet surprise of the mint dressing. This recipe is a keeper!
- Make dressing
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Chill until ready to use.
- Makes 1/2 cup dressing.
- Assemble salad
- Divide fruit between four salad bowls, drizzle each dish with 2 Tbsp of dressing and garnish with fresh mint.
- NOTE: Substitute any combination of strawberries, blueberries, melon, peaches, cherries, grapes, bananas, etc., to total four cups of fruit.