- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 cups frozen bananas, divided*
- 1 1/2 cup Silk Unsweetened Almondmilk, divided
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup Silk Vanilla or Plain Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative
*Remember to peel and chop the banana before freezing
Dish up your review
Easier and Quicker versionI made this but a little change to it. It was done in a few minutes and tastes incredible! Thick like a shake and texture and taste is almost decadent! ;-) I poured total amount of Silk Protein Nutmilk into blender; added the frozen fruits listed; added the DF yogurt; then also added a half scoop of Vega Vanilla Protein Powder; one tbs of organic maple syrup and a half cup of Udi's gluten-free cranberry granola and blended. I didn't separate for the parfait look and that saved time. This is delicious!
- Combine frozen blueberries, half of frozen bananas and half of Silk Almondmilk in a blender and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl or measuring cup and set aside.
- Rinse out blender, then combine remaining frozen bananas, remaining Silk Almondmilk, frozen pineapple and Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative and process until smooth.
- Layer in two smoothie glasses, alternately adding blueberry and pineapple smoothies to glasses, then swirling the sides as you go with a knife or toothpick.