- 3 oz Silk Unsweetened soy or almondmilk
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey syrup*
- Dash Angostura bitters
- 1 honey stick for garnish
*Honey syrup: 1 part honey, 1 part hot water, stirred together.
Dish up your review
Honey KissNew Mexico
honey for a seasonthe allergy season is upon me, :( and this was a great idea for the use of honey from my area & the use of silk, I used 8 ounces of unsweetened almond milk, one ounce of honey all warmed up & added a touch of coconut ciroc, a simple warm drink to sooth my throat, thx silk...
- Place ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Add 1 cup of ice and shake well.
- Strain over a glass of ice.
- Garnish with a honey stick.
- For a spirited drink, add 1 oz bourbon.