- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp egg replacer
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups Silk Plain Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- Maple syrup
Dish up your review
Lemon Blueberry Pancakes
LEMON BLUEBERRY PANCAKESI LOVED THIS RECIPE.LEMON BLUEBERRY PANCAKES ARE AWESOME
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, egg replacer, salt and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In separate bowl, whisk together yogurt alternative, 2 Tbsp of the oil, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla; stir into flour mixture until just combined (batter will be lumpy), then let stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat, brushing with some of the remaining oil.
- Pour scant 1/4 cup batter per pancake into skillet, leaving space between each pancake. Add 1 Tbsp of the blueberries to each pancake.
- Cook pancakes, in batches, for about 2 minutes or until bubbles form on the surface. Then flip and cook for 1-2 more minutes, until golden brown and set in the center. Wipe skillet between batches.
- NOTE: Hold prepared pancakes in a warm oven until ready to serve.
- Serve pancakes with remaining blueberries and maple syrup.
- TIP: Top pancakes with a dollop of Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, if desired.
- TIP: Try substituting orange for lemon zest and juice, if desired.
- TIP: These pancakes are also delicious made with raspberries and blackberries.