- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen mango
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 frozen banana*
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 Tbsp goji berries
- 1/2 small raw beet, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Silk Soy, Almond, Coconut or Cashewmilk, any flavor
*Remember to peel and chop the banana before freezing
- Combine mango chunks, orange juice and half of banana in blender. Blend until smooth, adding more orange juice if needed. Pour into two serving glasses.
- Combine remaining banana, berries, beet, ginger and vanilla in blender. Add Silk and blend until smooth, then slowly pour on top of yellow smoothie in two serving glasses.