- 2 oz Silk Vanilla Almond Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp maple extract
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 lb vegan chocolate chips
- 2 cups finely chopped walnuts
- In a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, combine Silk, coconut oil, maple extract, maple syrup and sea salt. Blend on low until well combined.
- Add powdered sugar 1 cup at a time, mixing completely before the next addition. Then mix in chopped walnuts.
- Using a kitchen spoon, scoop truffles onto a parchment-lined sheet tray (recipe should yield 38-40 small truffles).
- Chill truffles in freezer for about 15 minutes until firm enough to roll in the palm of your hands. Once all truffles have been rounded, cover and continue chilling for another 30 minutes.
- Place chocolate chips into a bowl, then place bowl over pot of simmering water and heat gently until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat.
- Remove truffles from freezer. Using fork, dip each one into melted chocolate, lightly tapping fork on side of bowl to remove off any excess chocolate.
- For smooth truffles, replace dipped truffles directly onto sheet tray to set. For walnut-covered truffles, move truffles directly from bowl of melted chocolate to a bowl of finely chopped walnuts. Toss lightly to make sure truffles are covered completely. Move truffles to sheet tray.
- Once all truffles are covered, return to refrigerator until chocolate is set.