- 1/2 cup Silk Hazelnut Almond Coffee Creamer
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Silk Almondmilk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp egg replacer
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup frozen fruit, if desired
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425°F with cupcake pan in oven.
- NOTE: Heating cupcake pan while oven preheats will ensure nice, crispy cups.
- Meanwhile, in a liquid measuring cup, combine coffee creamer and apple cider vinegar. Let set for a few minutes to thicken and create vegan “buttermilk.”
- Once buttermilk is ready, combine all ingredients in bowl and whisk until smooth. If desired, fold in 1 cup of frozen fruit.
- When oven is preheated, remove pan and quickly spray with non-stick spray. Fill cups 1/2 full with batter.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until knife inserted in center of cups comes out clean.
- Serve immediately with drizzle of maple syrup and pinch of sea salt