- 1/2 cup unsalted margarine
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp egg replacer
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup toasted coconut
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup unsalted margarine
- 4 1/2 Tbsp Silk Vanilla Almond Coffee Creamer
- 3 Tbsp vegan pudding mix or vegan custard powder
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup semi sweet non-dairy chocolate or carob chips
- 2 Tbsp margarine
- Prepare crust
- In the top of a double boiler, combine margarine, sugar and cocoa powder. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth.
- Beat in egg replacer and stir until thick, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and mix in graham cracker crumbs, coconut and almonds.
- Press into the bottom of an ungreased 8x8” pan.
- Prepare custard filling
- For the middle layer, cream together margarine, Silk and custard powder until light and fluffy. Mix in powered sugar until smooth.
- Spread over bottom layer in pan and chill to set.
- Prepare icing
- While the second layer chills, melt chocolate and margarine together in the microwave or over low heat. Spread over chilled bars.
- Once chocolate has set, cut into squares and enjoy!