- 1 cup Silk Original or Vanilla Soy, Almond, or Coconutmilk
- 2 shots espresso or 1/2 cup strong black coffee
- 1 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1-2 drops almond extract
Dish up your review
Nutty Mocha LatteWisconsin
YummoWarm, creamy and delicious!
Nutty Mocha LatteMichigan
mocha protein blended latteI used this recipe with the blended almond/coconut milk, chocolate torani syrup and scoop of chocolate protein powder, almond butter instead of extract cooled then blended with ice!!! So good!!
- In a small saucepan heat Silk to a simmer.
- Add coffee and syrup and heat for 1-2 minutes until hot.
- Remove from heat, stir in extract and pour into your favorite mug.