- 1 cup rolled oats (not instant)
- 2 cups Silk Protein Nutmilk (any flavor)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup, plus additional for serving
- 1 cup pitted cherries (fresh or frozen/thawed)
- 1/2 cup trail mix
- Combine oats, 1 1/2 cups Silk and water in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring often. Cook for 4 minutes or until the rolled oats are soft.
- Transfer to a bowl and allow to cool slightly (about 5 minutes), stirring periodically to release heat. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup Silk and maple syrup. Cover and chill overnight.
- To serve the next morning, dish 1/4 of pudding into a serving bowl, top with a drizzle of additional maple syrup to taste, 1/4 cup cherries and 2 Tbsp of trail mix.