- Medium-sized bowl of freshly cut fruit such as banana, mango, papaya, berries, avocado or apples
- 2 Tbsp almond butter (raw)
- 2 Tbsp tahini (raw)
- 1 Tbsp agave
- 2 Tbsp freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp hemp seed oil (optional)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp spirulina powder
- 1 cup Silk Vanilla Soymilk or Silk Organic Vanilla Soymilk
- 1 Tbsp chopped almonds, 1 Tbsp shaved coconut, 1 Tbsp granola, or cacao nibs, for garnish
- In a small bowl, mix almond butter, tahini, agave, lemon juice, hemp seed oil, cinnamon and sea salt until creamy.
- Slowly stir in spirulina powder. Stir in Silk. If mix seems too thick, stir in additional Silk.
- Pour mix over freshly cut fruit.
- Garnish as desired and serve.
- NOTE: The paint doesn't last long, so consume immediately, share with friends or store in the fridge!