- 16 oz Silk Vanilla Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative (3 5.3-oz cups)
- 1⁄2 tsp natural blue food dye
- 12 blueberries
- 6 strawberries
- 1 tsp silver sugar, if desired
- Line a small cookie sheet or glass pan with parchment paper.
- Spoon out two 5.3 oz Silk containers into a thin layer, about 1/2 cm high.
- Stir blue dye into third yogurt container.
- Drop blue yogurt sporadically onto the thin layer of yogurt already in pan, then use a knife to swirl around.
- Add blueberries and strawberries to yogurt layer. Then top with silver sugar if desired.
- NOTE: Cut strawberries into shapes if you so choose. We used a star cutout.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, then cut into slices. Store leftovers in freezer.