- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Poblano chile, roasted, peeled and seeded, or 1 canned poblano chile
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup Silk Original or Unsweetened Soymilk
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, to taste
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Dish up your review
Poblano Caesar DressingMaryland
Needed a few tweaks, but otherwise amazing!I started off making the recipe as directed, and there was almost TOO much parmesan taste. It overwhelmed the chili and lime. After adding another pepper and an extra tablespoon of lime juice, it's pretty close to perfect.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Purée until smooth and creamy.