- 1 cup Silk Almondmilk (any flavor)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned or rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped candied pecans (optional)
- Raisins, coconut flakes and additional maple syrup (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a jar. Stir to combine and cover.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, remove and enjoy cold.
- NOTE: This can also be heated up on the stovetop or in the microwave.
- Top with candied pecans, raisins, coconut flakes and more maple syrup (or anything else you want!). Enjoy!