- 10 stalks organic rainbow chard
- 1 cup edamame
- 1 yellow bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and diced
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded and diced
- 3⁄4 cup dried blueberries
- 3⁄4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cashew pieces
- 1⁄2 cup Silk Unsweetened Cashewmilk
- 1 cup chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
Dish up your review
Rainbow Chopped Cashew Salad
Experimenting with new foodsI'd never eaten chard. This recipe made me a convert! Lovely texture, a bit bitter but made for a robust flavor to stand up to the heavy-ish dressing. I don't care for garbanzo beans, but thought I'd try it blended in this dressing. Ummm...still don't care for garbanzo beans, but the flavor was subtle in this mixture. Lovely and hearty salad. Throw on some chicken, and it's a full meal deal!
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour dressing over salad, tossing to coat.