- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 Tbsp Silk Original Cashewmilk
- 1 can organic chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp tahini paste
- 1 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce, preferably tamari
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce
- Soak cashews in water overnight, or for a minimum 5 hours, then drain.
- Place strained cashews into the bowl of a food processor along with remaining ingredients and pulse until a creamy. Blend until smooth, occasionally stopping to scrape down the food processor bowl.
- Serve with snap peas, cucumber slices, celery sticks, carrots, pita or crackers.