- 1 1/4 cups Silk Original or Vanilla Soy, Almond, Coconut or Cashewmilk
- 1/2 tsp green tea powder
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 frozen banana*
- 1/2 cup diced frozen strawberries
- 1/4 tsp finely grated orange zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp honey, if desired
*Remember to peel and chop the banana before freezing
Dish up your review
Strawberry-Orange Green Tea SmoothieTexas
Yummy - with a few changes :)I did not have any green tea powder, so I substituted some green tea for 1/4 c. of the Silk Original. I also added my usual tablespoon of ground flaxseed to make it even healthier. Voila, yummy & healthy!
Strawberry-Orange Green Tea SmoothieMinnesota
Awesome!A great smoothie recipe even without the green tea powder! An awesome refresher after a hard workout!
Strawberry-Orange Green Tea Smoothie
Delicious!I love the addition of the green tea! I did my smoothie without the vanilla and honey, and it was still great!
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth and creamy.